Sheehan & Associates, P.L.C.

July 2016 Archives

Aspects of drunk driving stops can impact defense strategies

Operating a vehicle on Michigan's roadways means that you are agreeing to remain in compliance with state laws. One of these laws is that you won't drive after consuming alcohol if your driving abilities are impaired. Generally, this means that you don't have a blood-alcohol concentration that is at or above .08 percent. People who are in violation of the laws can face criminal charges.

Can I move with my child if there is a child custody order?

Most people who decide to move can do so without a second thought. For some people, child custody orders might mean that making the decision to move comes with the need to make sure the move is legal. In Michigan, there are some instances in which changing a child's residence might require that you go back to court if you have a court order for child custody.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Legal Concern. We Will Respond Promptly.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Sheehan & Associates, P.L.C.
1460 Walton Blvd , Suite 102
Rochester Hills, MI 48309

Toll Free: 877-600-7891
Phone: 248-218-1473
Fax: 248-650-5368
Rochester Hills Law Office Map